Share your own NEXT creations with #NextEats
NEXT Tacos with NEXT Yakiniku
by Chef Tatsuya Miyauchi with Hemp Cafe Tokyo
- 2 packs of NEXT Yakiniku
- 3 tortillas
- Your favorite Salsa
- Toppings - as much as you like: cilantro, red onion pickles, lime
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 tomato
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 lime
- 1 Green Pepper
- A dash of Salt to taste
① Heat the pan and add a generous spoonful of oil. Toss in the NEXT Yakiniku, add salt to your liking and let it sizzle until golden brown.
② Serve yourself as much guac as your heart desires on your tortilla, and layer the sizzling yakiniku on top.
③ Top it off with salsa, cilantro, red onions, and lime as you like, and enjoy the goodness.
① Spoon out the avocado in to a bowl and mash it.
② Add the diced tomato, onion, and green pepper.
③ Add lime juice and salt to taste.
Ginger Beef Saute Recipe
by Maeda Chef
- NEXT Yakiniku - 1 pack
For the sauce, combine the following:
- Grated ginger 15g (leave skin on) or grate half that amount and slice the other half in to thin sticks to garnish on top
- Sake 30g
- 30g Mirin
- 30g Soy sauce
- ½ garlic clove, grated
- 20g of apple (peel skin), grated
- Sugar 15g
- Add a generous dash of your preferred oil to the pan, and grill the meat until it is golden brown and lightly sizzling.
- Add the sauce and let the flavor blend well with the meats
- Serve over rice and garnish with ginger. Enjoy!